Scott Hughes Design have extensive experience in the design of private and adopted drainage networks using the Windes Microdrainage software package.
This would be in line with Building Regulations and BSEN 752 for private drainage and Sewers for Adoption for adopted drainage works. Formal submissions and applications to the local water authority would be submitted with the accompanying drawings and design to suit the S104 requirement for the particular authority.
- SuDS optioneering and design.
- S106 sewers connection applications to local water authority.
- S185 sewer diversion applications to local water authority.
- Build Over applications to local water authority.
- Soakaway assessment and design to BRE 365 guidance.
- Land Drainage Consent to E.A. or Land Drainage Authority.